Refractory Industry Operation Features in 2017
1. Refractory production volume continued to decline.
In 2017, the national refractory production decreased 4.13%, the decrease was 4.43% lower than the same period of last year.
2. Export volume of fire-resistant raw materials and refractory products was growing at a high rate
Export volume of refractory raw materials and refractory products exceeded US$3 billion again.
3. The average export price of refractory raw materials continued to decline
The average export price of refractory raw materials has declined year after year since 2012, has declined 11.64% compared with last year.
4. The increase in the average export price of refractory products was larger
The average export price of refractory in 2017 has increased by 11.85% year-on-year.
5. Import volume of refractory products increased rapidly, the average import price fell sharply
In 2017, the national refractory product import volume increased 66.96%, the average import price dropped 17.36%.
Henan Cunse Group Co. Ltd. dedicated to the production and research and development the refractory materials for more than 20 years, please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.